RESL has built its reputation on devising and executing innovative and cost effective methods for decommissioning of offshore platform topsides and sub-structures (platform removal and disposal) and decommissioning of floating production systems. Our development of cost effective methods is based on over 30 years experience of learning what works and what is needed to achieve success.
Starting with a strategic perspective, we work with the client to engage the relevant regulator and all other stakeholders to develop a fit-for-purpose programme which accounts for the constraints, technical challenges and unknowns posed by the workscope.
Example of services we offer within offshore decommissioning:
- Strategic & Tactical Planning
- Estimation of Retirement Obligations and Liabilities
- Asset Acquisition Due Diligence
- Detailed Project Planning
- Management and Supervision of Project Execution
- Provision of Engineering and Project Management Training
Examples of offshore decommissioning projects we have worked on;
- Decommissioning Engineering, Planning & Cost Estimate for Brae B Facilities for Marathon UK - Read more
- Developing decommissioning strategy including offshore decommissioning study for PetroSA in South Africa - Read more
- RESL was company representative for the Iwaki platform decommissioning in Japan - Read more
Please contact us if you would like to learn more about our offshore decommissioning services, we are here to help you avoid costly mistakes made in the past and to help you achieving cost reductions in decommissioning projects.