Select Best Option
RESL is helping clients select the best decommissioning options minimizing cost in compliance with risk and the environment. RESL offers the following services within the Select Stage, covering facilities, pipelines and wells – onshore, offshore and subsea:
- Optimise with local law & regulations
- Risk strategy & risk analysis
- Effect of decommissioning on field development plan
- Optimise field design to minimize decommissioning costs
- Develop local contract strategy
- Solutions aiming for maximising local content
Example of RESL work within the Select project stage:
- Decommissioning Engineering, Planning & Cost Estimate for Brae B Facilities for Marathon UK - Read more
- Multiple studies covering the decommissioning of Bongkot offshore facility for PTTEP in Thailand.
- Development of technical work programme for decommissioning of a multi-well subsea tieback field including 3 subsea templates and 8 pipelines/umbilicals for E.ON UK.
- Miller piece small decommissioning study for BP UK.
- Detailed decommissioning study for the North West Hutton platform including 5 volumes of reports and over 20,000 engineering hours for Amoco UK.
Please contact us if you would like to learn more about the Select stage for your decommissioning project or if you are interested in learning about selecting the best decommissioning option in your region and/or company.