Identify & Appraise Opportunity
RESL offers the following services within the Identify & Appraise decommissioning project stage, covering facilities, pipelines and wells – onshore, offshore and subsea:
- Strategic Planning
- Process Development
- Cost Estimation
- Cost Verification
- Liability Management
- Data Gathering and Conditioning
- M&A Advice
Example of RESL work within the Identify & Appraise project stage:
- Offshore well P&A study at Hod for BP Norway - Read more
- Onshore facilities decommissioning and well P&A study at Rajasthan & Mangala for Cairn India - Read more
- Engineering Study to Develop AACE Class 4 Cost Estimates for 2 Platforms and Associated Subsea Pipelines for Chevron Indonesia.
- Decommissioning Engineering Study and Cost Estimate For All Offshore, Onshore & Subsea Assets Including Well Abandonment in SE Asia for Hess.
- Verification Of Conoco Phillips Worldwide Decommissioning ARO cost estimation process.
- Onshore and Offshore Asset Portfolio Cost Estimation Study for Portfolio of Australian Assets for Woodside.
- Independent Assessment of BP’s Southern North Sea Decommissioning Portfolio.
- Decommissioning Engineering, Planning & Cost Estimate for Alvheim FPSO and Subsea Tiebacks for Marathon Oil Norway.
- Taq Taq Field ARO Facilities and Wells Decommissioning Cost Estimates for Genel Energy in Iraqi Kurdistan
- Lu Feng Decommissioning Cost Estimate for Newfield in China
- Strategic Decommissioning Study to allow Brunei Shell Petroleum (BSP), Sarawak Shell Berhad (SSB) and Sabah Shell Petroleum Company (SSPC) to Quantify the Likely Long-term Business Impact of Decommissioning Activities.
- Markham Field Decommissioning Cost Estimate for LASMO in the Netherlands
Please contact us if you would like to learn more about the Identify & Appraise stage for your decommissioning project or if you are interested in learning about identifying and appraising decommissioning projects in your region and/or company.