RESL supports clients globally on securing safe and cost effective execution of decommissioning projects in compliance with the legal and regulatory framework. RESL offers the following services within the Execute Stage, covering facilities, pipelines and wells – onshore, offshore and subsea:
- Capture all learnings from completed projects
- Build in learnings in future company decommissioning
- Client representative during decommissioning project execution
- Decommissioning project execution peer review
Example of RESL work within the Execute project stage:
- RESL staff supervised the well P&A of 10 wells at the Carpinteria field for Pacific Operators Offshore, Inc in California, USA - Read more
- RESL was company representative for the Iwaki platform decommissioning in Japan - Read more
- Steve Coombs, Principal Consultant & Operations Manager, is frequently involved in well P&A execution activity for Patriot Resources, LLC in California, USA.
Please contact us if you would like to learn more about the Execute stage for your decommissioning project or if you are interested in learning about execution of decommissioning projects in your region and/or company.