Define Selected Concept
RESL helps clients defining selected decommissioning concept on the basis of sound engineering and worldwide experience from similar projects taking into account risk and HSE measures delivering best practice project definition. RESL offers the following services within the Define Stage, covering facilities, pipelines and wells – onshore, offshore and subsea:
- Build accurate decommissioning data as is today
- Consider effect of all modifications on decommissioning cost
- Robust engineering and execute planning within law and regulations
- Risk identification and analysis
- HSE evaluations
Example of RESL work within the Define project stage:
- Developing decommissioning strategy including decommissioning portfolio study for PetroSA in South Africa - Read more
- Offshore well P&A study at Hod for BP Norway - Read more
- Cost estimate, preparation & submission of the 2/4G decommissioning plan & environmental impact assessment for BP Norway.
- Attaka field decommissioning study to develop cost estimates and approval package to regulator for Chevron Indonesia.
- Detailed engineering, planning and cost estimate for Hogan & Houchin facilities for Pacific Operators Offshore, Inc in California, USA.
Please contact us if you would like to learn more about the Define stage for your decommissioning project or if you are interested in learning about defining selected decommissioning options in your region and/or company.