Abandonment Study and Cost Estimate For Onshore Rajasthan Project, India, & Mangala Development Pipeline & Plants
RESL completed a 6-month decommissioning study for Cairn’s India facilities, pipelines and plants at the Rajasthan poject and Mangala development pipeline and plants, covering complex pipeline system, onshore wells, processing plants, camps and offshore export pipeline.
RESL formed a training alliance with PLE India where RESL supervised, managed and trained PLE staff & PEER reviewed the work. The class of estimate was AACE Class 5. The scope of work included an extensive walk through survey, decommissioning assessment and the development of Cairn’s India facilities which included complex pipeline system, onshore wells, processing plants, camps and offshore export pipeline.
- 824 km pipeline network (world’s longest continuously heated and insulated pipeline)
- 2 large processing facilities
- 6 camps
- 170,000 m3 of concrete
- 28,000 metric tons of steel
- 4000 kms of Cabling
- Network of 55kms of internal and external roads
- 80 km of inter field roads
- 300 line kms of internal piping
- 500 km of intra and inter field pipelines
- 64 Buildings
- 24 Tanks
- 18 oil well pads & 4 gas well pads & 1 water well pad
Please contact us if you would like more information.